Carpaccio is a simple but impressive dish that is great for entertaining. In this version, beef is sliced super thin then topped with lime juice, mezclun, parmesan cheese, and finally grapes. The combination of sweet and savory flavors in this dish create a perfectly balanced bite. This dish is best served as soon as it is ready, but you can prep everything ahead of time then arrange it right before serving.
- grapes (White)
- beef carpaccio
- grated parmesan
- lime juice
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut grapes and remove seeds.
- Set aside.
- Place carpaccio fillets flat on a plate.
- Season with salt and pepper and a few drops of lime juice, to taste.
- Place mesclun on each fillet and top with grated Parmesan and grapes.
- Season lightly with salt and drizzle with oil.
- Shape into rolls and secure with chives.
- To serve, arrange on plates and garnish with parmesan and extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve immediately.