Beef Carpaccio with GrapesKooking
Carpaccio is a simple but impressive dish that is great for entertaining. In this version, beef is sliced super thin then topped with lime juice, mezclun, parmesan cheese, and finally grapes. The combination of sweet and savory flavors in this dish create a perfectly balanced bite. This dish is best served as soon as it is ready, but you can prep everything ahead of time then arrange it right before serving.
- grapes (White)
- beef carpaccio
- grated parmesan cheese
- lime juice
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Cut grapes and remove seeds.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Place carpaccio fillets flat on a plate.
- 4Season with salt and pepper and a few drops of lime juice, to taste.
- 5Place mesclun on each fillet and top with grated Parmesan and grapes.
- 6Season lightly with salt and drizzle with oil.
- 7Shape into rolls and secure with chives.
- 8To serve, arrange on plates and garnish with parmesan and extra virgin olive oil.
- 9Serve immediately.