- 750 grams milk
- 90 grams wheat flour
- 40 grams butter
- black pepper
- Heat the milk.
- Pour the butter in a pan and let it boil until melted.
- Add the flour and let it cook stirring constantly.
- Add a little bit of hot milk stirring constantly and gradually add it as the sauce thickens.
- Even after adding all the milk, do not stop stirring so it doesn't get lumps.
- If that happens, place the wand in the pan and mash the sauce.
- Finally, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
5 Ingredient Teriyaki SauceThe Belly Rules The Mind
Alabama White Barbecue SauceSouthern Plate
Burger SauceAunt Bee's Recipes
Homemade Teriyaki SauceDaring Gourmet
Enchilada SauceRecipe Girl
Comeback SauceShe Wears Many Hats
Teriyaki SauceJamie Cooks It Up