Beautiful Blender Body CreamKitchenAid
- 1/2 cup apricot kernel oil
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup butter (Shea)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender essential oil (or other essential oil)
- 1Place all of the ingredients into the blender jar of the KitchenAid® Power Plus® Blender. Secure the lid and process on variable 4 for about 10 seconds until smooth.
- 2Pour the mixture into glass jars, and chill in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours. The cream will firm up, but not completely solidify.
- 3Store the cream in the fridge (it will melt at room temperature or above). It will keep for up to six months.
- 4(I do not recommend using this cream on the face.)