Are you looking to spice up your routine? Try our Beans with Skirt Steak and Poblano Peppers recipe. This is a great way to give your family what they want while changing up the regular meals you always cook for them. This Beans with Skirt Steak and Poblano Peppers is packed with flavor and is great for you! Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We love to read comments on this Beans with Skirt Steak and Poblano Peppers recipe. You can also give this recipe a star rating!
- 1 skirt steak
- beans (cooked and seasoned to taste)
- poblano peppers (grilled, peeled and seeded, cut into strips)
- 1 tablespoon prepared salsa (spicy)
- cheese (Panela, may substitute mozzarella)
- Saute the skirt steak in a skillet until thoroughly cooked. Cut into bite-sized pieces and place into a serving bowl along with the beans.
- Add the poblano strips and the salsa to the beans. Serve sprinkled with cheese and with tortillas to accompany.