- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 15 ounces pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 4 ounces green chili peppers (diced)
- 8 ounces sour cream (carton dairy, or light dairy sour cream)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce (or one 101/2-ounce can tomato puree)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
|Calories330Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Anne-Claire 22 days ago
Wasn’t quite as tasty as I expected. Definitely add extra seasonings!
Teri 1 Dec 2018
Family favorite for sure!!
Kathy C. 23 Aug 2018
Turned out great. Added red pepper flakes.
Sweet 20 Jul 2018
Was great, will do it again. I didn’t change anything in the recipe.
Basil 15 Jun 2018
turned out wonderful, added a full lbs. of hamburger an 1/4 ectra spices an sour cream, an we loved it...
Henson 23 Mar 2018
delicious we love it and will make it again and again
Melissa Branch 4 Mar 2018
OMG!!! Amazing!!!! I will definitely be making this regularly! The only changes I made was to omit the flour, add the garlic powder to the meat instead of the sour cream, used reduced fat cheese and sour cream making it only 305 each for 6 servings and I did not refrigerate overnight. I also layered the cheese along with the enchilada sauce and sour cream. Baked 30 minutes at 350 for perfection! 😋😋😋
Giselle Koubenec 20 Jun 2017
Great! Didn't use the flour though
Maja P 20 Mar 2017
The casserole turned out good. It's simple to make and tasty. The serving size is small though - "four servings" ended up feeding two people.
Lacy B. 20 Sep 2016
Awesome budget saver meal!! I used some small diced potatoes as filler to stretch the meal because I only had about 1/3 lb of ground beef. Also, we added more cheese in the layers and it was delicious!! Definitely will make this again and again!