Bean Tarts - Thermomix RecipeReceitas Da Felicidade!
A Thermomix makes fast work of preparing the dough and also the filling for these miniature tarts, which are quickly and easily formed and baked in muffin tins. The filling features a unique combination of cooked white beans and whole almonds, for a double dose of protein, and enriched with ample egg yolks (for even more protein). Serve these subtly sweet treats at a cocktail party or with after-dinner drinks.
- 1 egg yolks
- 100 grams water
- 250 grams flour
- 110 grams butter
- 50 grams white beans (cooked)
- 60 grams almonds (unpeeled)
- 250 grams sugar
- 50 grams water
- 8 egg yolks
- 1Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- 2Dough Preparation:
- 3Put all ingredients with a pinch of salt in the Thermomix bowl and set to 20 seconds, speed 6. Remove dough from bowl and set aside.
- 4Filling Preparation:
- 5Put the almonds and beans in the bowl and grind for 10 seconds, speed 8. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
- 6Without washing the bowl, add the sugar and water and program for 5 minutes, temperature 100, speed 2.
- 7Add the almond and bean mixture and set to 10 seconds, speed 6, minimum temperature 100, speed 2.
- 8Let cool in the bowl. When warm, add the egg yolks and set for 20 seconds, speed 4.
- 9Line a muffin tray with the dough.
- 10Add the filling and bake for 30 minutes.