- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and barbecue sauce in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.