- 1 pound chicken tenders (or breast, cut into 1" cubes)
- 3 tablespoons bbq seasoning (divided)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 potatoes (large russett, cut into small chuncks)
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions (chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jette Eriksson 14 days ago
It was absolutely fantastic yum yum
Nina Rey 23 days ago
Awesome meal. Will definitely do again.
Leslie Carey 25 days ago
It was good, when man of house likes a dish, that is always a good sign, I will make it again
Jill R. 28 days ago
I used extra seasoning and extra sauce because my hubby doesn’t like anything dry/bland. We loved it! I also used red potatoes and only baked them for about 25 minutes instead of 35-40. Turned out great! Will make again.
Smith-booras 15 Jul
Excellent 2nd time I’ve made it
YumChef 17 Jun
Great dish! Family loves it
Charles 11 Jun
Awesome dish! Very easy to make and turned out to be a big hit.
Adam Morse 3 Jun
followed the recipe closely. added a lot more cheese and bacon and it turned out great!
Mintz 3 Jun
I was skeptical about this dish because it’s so simple but it turned out delicious!!
Andrew G. 29 May
One of our favorite to date! Great mix of flavors.
Samantha Balski 24 May
This was amazing. Added onions with the potato and it came out great!!
Amanda 12 Feb
Great! Very tasty! Husband and son are two helpings. Will be making an appearance in our regular rotation!