- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 tablespoons Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 8 ounces cooked turkey (chopped, about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 8 slices whole wheat bread (or white, toasted)
- Combine coleslaw mix, 3 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and vinegar in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine turkey, remaining 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise and barbecue sauce in another medium bowl.
- Spread bread, if desired, with additional Mayonnaise. Arrange 4 bread slices on aluminum-foil-lined broiler pan. Top with turkey mixture, then evenly sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Evenly top with coleslaw mixture, then remaining bread.