- 4 slices Italian bread (rustic, lightly toasted)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices cooked bacon (crisp-)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 cups sliced deli turkey breast (or leftover turkey)
- Arrange bread on baking sheet.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on bread. Arrange turkey on bread, then top with cheese and bacon.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.