- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onions (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (Finely Chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (Minced)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (To Taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock (Low-Sodium)
- 1/2 cup stout
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound collard greens (Washed And Cut)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (Non-Fat)
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cups apple-infused bbq sauce (Or Your Favorite Jarred Bbq Sauce)
- In a heavy pot, add oil and onions and cook over medium heat until caramelized. Add red peppers, garlic, sea salt and black pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, beer, vinegar and honey and bring liquid to a boil. Add greens to liquid. Cook for about 45 minutes to an hour or until tender. Remove pot from heat and drain remaining liquid. Add cream cheese and hot sauce and stir.
- While greens cook, prepare pork tenderloin. Butterfly your pork tenderloin cutting a slit down the middle. Do not cut through the pork. Cover the pork with plastic wrap; pound with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/2 inch thick, starting from the middle and working outward. Discard plastic wrap.
- Spread the collard green mixture over the tenderloin and tightly roll. Secure the seams with toothpicks.
- Place pork in a baking dish and brush liberally with Apple-Infused BBQ Sauce. Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature has reached 145 degrees. Let pork rest for 5 minutes.