®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Bbq Roasted Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Braised Collard Greens & Caramelized OnionsPORK
Bbq Roasted Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Braised Collard Greens & Caramelized Onions
- In a heavy pot, add oil and onions and cook over medium heat until caramelized. Add red peppers, garlic, sea salt and black pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, beer, vinegar and honey and bring liquid to a boil. Add greens to liquid. Cook for about 45 minutes to an hour or until tender. Remove pot from heat and drain remaining liquid. Add cream cheese and hot sauce and stir.
- While greens cook, prepare pork tenderloin. Butterfly your pork tenderloin cutting a slit down the middle. Do not cut through the pork. Cover the pork with plastic wrap; pound with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/2 inch thick, starting from the middle and working outward. Discard plastic wrap.
- Spread the collard green mixture over the tenderloin and tightly roll. Secure the seams with toothpicks.
- Place pork in a baking dish and brush liberally with Apple-Infused BBQ Sauce. Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature has reached 145 degrees. Let pork rest for 5 minutes.