- 1 onion (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 knorr vegetarian vegetable bouillon cube (dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Cook onion, green pepper and thyme in large nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, until almost pink, about 1 minute. Stir in dissolved Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube and simmer until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.