- 8 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 teaspoons mccormick basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, basil, garlic salt and pepper. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Add tortellini and cheese; toss to coat well. Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired.