- 1 cup milk
- 1 package alfredo sauce mix (McCormick® Creamy Garlic)
- 3 tablespoons butter (cut in pieces)
- 1/2 pound shrimp (peeled, deveined and cooked)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon mccormick basil leaves
- 4 ounces fettuccine (or other pasta, cooked and drained)
- Stir milk gradually into Sauce Mix with whisk in small saucepan until well blended. Add butter. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until sauce comes to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in shrimp, peas and basil.
- Serve over pasta. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.