Basil Pesto Turkey With Citrus SauceSHADY BROOK FARMS TURKEY
- 2 packages Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 cans mandarin oranges (8 ounces each, drained)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons dried basil (for garnish, optional)
- 1 orange (cut into 6 wedges for garnish, optional)
- Blanch basil in boiling water 10 seconds. Place in ice water. Drain.
- Place basil and oil in blender. Purée until smooth, reserving 1/3 cup for basting.
- Place turkey in a flat glass dish, coat with marinade. Cover with lid or plastic wrap. Refrigerate 20 minutes to 10 hours, discarding used marinade when finished.