Bars Of Homemade CerealO Meu Tempero
Homemade granola bars are a cinch to make and you can mix and match the ingredients to your own liking. In this recipe, oats are combined with sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried peaches, and sliced almonds, but you could use other seeds, including flax seeds, chia seeds, quinoa, and amaranth; same for the fruit and nuts, choosing among raisins, dried cranberries, dried figs, dates, to name just a few, and pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, etc.
- 150 grams flaked oats (whole)
- 50 grams sesame seeds
- 50 grams pumpkin seeds
- 50 grams dried peaches (broken into pieces)
- 50 grams sliced almonds
- 200 milliliters honey
- 1Toast (in a small skillet and without any added fat) the almonds and chop coarsely.
- 2Heat the honey in a pan.
- 3Add all the other ingredients to the honey and mix well.
- 4Place the prepared in a small tray or in a dish lined with parchment paper.
- 5Also, place parchment paper on top and press it well.
- 6Refrigerate a few hours to harden.
- 7Cut and wrap in equal parts on tracing paper or aluminum foil.
- 8Store in a refrigerator.