- 4 barramundi fillets (baby, skinless)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup salt (common table salt is fine here)
- 2 teaspoons pepper (Alpine)
- 250 grams linguini (rainforest herb)
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 red capsicums (roasted and peeled)
- 100 grams snow peas
- 100 grams spinach (English, or warrigal greens)
- 2 teaspoons lemon (Myrtle*)
- Combine the salt and sugar.
- In a deep tray, spread about a third of the mix, place the fillets on top and pack with the remaining cure mix.
- Leave for 2 hours at room temperature or chill for 24 hours.