- 200 grams chicken breasts (field, cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons almonds (soup of laminated and toasted)
- 200 grams barley
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon oil (soup of)
- 1 romanesco (cut into florets)
- 1 zucchini (with pods, sliced and cut into pieces)
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon harissa (tsp of)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (soup of)
- 1 pinch salt
- Prepare the marinade, mixing all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the chicken into small pieces and wrap well in the marinade.
- Put in the cold for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Meanwhile cook the barley according to package directions (750 ml of water and baked for about 45 minutes on low heat).
- Drain water and allow it to cool slightly.
- Stir the lemon juice with the olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and wrap this mixture in the barley.
- In a saucepan with boiling water, cook the romanesco into florets ( 4 minutes or until slightly cooked but still firm texture).
- Drain and reserve.
- In a frying pan or grill put the pieces of courgette, slightly brushed with olive oil and let them sauté or grill on both sides until golden and the courgettes are cooked but not too much.
- In a heated large frying pan, cook the chicken with the marinade in high heat, for about 10-12 minutes or until the chicken caramelize the outside and the marinade bubbles.
- Stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl place the barley, chicken, romanesco, courgette and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve on a platter, sprinkled with toasted almond.