- 7 pounds lean pork loin roast
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 onions (medium, diced)
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 48 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Roast at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- (Approximate oven time may vary depending on oven use, and weight of pork being cooked. Start checking with a thermometer an hour into cooking time.)
- Cool and cut up in small pieces.
- Mix the ketchup, mustard, chili powder, onions, vinegar, and brown sugar; add to the meat when done.
- Simmer 30 minutes and serve on buns.