- 15 1/4 ounces kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup green beans (frozen cut, thawed)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels (thawed)
- 1 cup plum tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup low fat honey mustard vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill (chopped, or 1 tablespoon dried dill)
- black pepper
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms® Fresh Seasoned Turkey Patties
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce (smoky)
- 4 whole grain hamburger buns (toasted or grilled)
- red onions
- To make Three-Bean Salad, in large bowl, mix together kidney beans, garbanzo beans, green beans, corn, tomatoes, onion, vinaigrette and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush turkey burgers with half of the barbecue sauce.
- Place patties on grill and cook 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through and a meat thermometer reads 165° F throughout the patty.
- When turkey patties are cooked, use a clean brush and coat with remaining barbecue sauce. Place on buns.
- Serve with Three-Bean Salad.