Both tangy and sweet, these naan pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken.
- 4 pieces naan
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (divided)
- 1/4 red onion
- 4 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan breads onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle ½ tsp. of olive oil over each naan bread. Using the back of a spoon or clean hands, rub the oil over the surface of each bread.
- Spoon 1 ½ Tablespoons of barbecue sauce onto the center of each naan bread. Use the back of a spoon to spread it into an even layer, leaving a ½” border around the sauce. Reserve the remaining 2 Tablespoons of barbecue sauce for serving.
- With a sharp knife, slice the onion very finely, a scant 1/8” thick.
- Arrange an equal amount of onion slices onto each naan bread.
- Arrange an equal amount of shredded chicken onto each naan bread.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses over the chicken.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden and the naan is crisp.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Dice the tomato. Remove the seeds and discard.
- Roughly chop the cilantro leaves.
- Top each naan pizza with an equal amount of diced tomato and chopped cilantro leaves.
- Drizzle with the reserved barbecue sauce.
- Slice and serve.
|Calories210Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Crystal B. 27 Nov 2018
Delicious! Didn’t need to cook as long, though. 10 minutes was perfect. Will definitely make again!
Lorman 27 Oct 2018
super fast, and great taste!
Lianne Wheelock 20 Oct 2018
Tastes great and super easy!
Julia Desjardins 24 Sep 2018
excellent. would not modify.
Aspen Schlaepfer 22 Aug 2018
Wonderful!! Delicous, i made the bigg3r naans for more left overs!!
Svala Fannarsdóttir 26 Jul 2018
Easy to make and really good!!
Kerry Salisbury 24 Jul 2018
It is really good! I changed up a few things though: 1. Rib meat for the chicken 2. Basil for the cilantro But overall it tasted like a pizza from a restaurant.
Mecell Jean S. 24 Jul 2018
I love to try this this weekend.
Elizabeth Hagale 5 Jul 2018
Would totally make this again!
Akb 2 Jul 2018
Loved it! Simple and easy thanks make and a big hit with the family 😊
Lauren 1 Jul 2018
Delicious! I made mine Indian style though and swapped the BBQ sauce for Balti curry sauce
Andie B. 29 Jun 2018
Amazing! So so good. Easy to make and very light
Emily 5 Jun 2018
OH MY GOD. MAKE IT! Seriously, this could not have been any better.
Bella 24 May 2018
It turned out great!
Gina 11 May 2018
This pizza was delicious! Super easy. I’ll be making this again!
Colleen 10 May 2018
made it for lunch my kind of recipe ,quick and easy yummy yummy.going to make it again.
Ashley 5 May 2018
Amazing! I would make this again!
Lily Xu 4 May 2018
it was delicious! added a bit of mushrooms; the crunch of the onions was amazing
bewb pewb 1 May 2018
So good and if I can do it everyone can