Both tangy and sweet, these naan pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken.
- 4 pieces naan
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (divided)
- 1/4 red onion
- 4 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan breads onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle ½ tsp. of olive oil over each naan bread. Using the back of a spoon or clean hands, rub the oil over the surface of each bread.
- Spoon 1 ½ Tablespoons of barbecue sauce onto the center of each naan bread. Use the back of a spoon to spread it into an even layer, leaving a ½” border around the sauce. Reserve the remaining 2 Tablespoons of barbecue sauce for serving.
- With a sharp knife, slice the onion very finely, a scant 1/8” thick.
- Arrange an equal amount of onion slices onto each naan bread.
- Arrange an equal amount of shredded chicken onto each naan bread.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses over the chicken.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden and the naan is crisp.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Dice the tomato. Remove the seeds and discard.
- Roughly chop the cilantro leaves.
- Top each naan pizza with an equal amount of diced tomato and chopped cilantro leaves.
- Drizzle with the reserved barbecue sauce.
- Slice and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Julia Desjardins A day ago
excellent. would not modify.
Aspen Schlaepfer 22 Aug
Wonderful!! Delicous, i made the bigg3r naans for more left overs!!
Svala Fannarsdóttir 26 Jul
Easy to make and really good!!
Kerry Salisbury 24 Jul
It is really good! I changed up a few things though: 1. Rib meat for the chicken 2. Basil for the cilantro But overall it tasted like a pizza from a restaurant.
Mecell Jean S. 24 Jul
I love to try this this weekend.
Bauer 14 Jul
couldn't read how recipe stopped in middle of no 6
Elizabeth Hagale 5 Jul
Would totally make this again!
Akb 2 Jul
Loved it! Simple and easy thanks make and a big hit with the family 😊
Lauren 1 Jul
Delicious! I made mine Indian style though and swapped the BBQ sauce for Balti curry sauce
Andie B. 29 Jun
Amazing! So so good. Easy to make and very light
Emily 5 Jun
OH MY GOD. MAKE IT! Seriously, this could not have been any better.
Bella 24 May
It turned out great!
Gina 11 May
This pizza was delicious! Super easy. I’ll be making this again!
Colleen 10 May
made it for lunch my kind of recipe ,quick and easy yummy yummy.going to make it again.
Ashley 5 May
Amazing! I would make this again!
Lily Xu 4 May
it was delicious! added a bit of mushrooms; the crunch of the onions was amazing
bewb pewb 1 May
So good and if I can do it everyone can