Both tangy and sweet, these naan pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken.
- 4 pieces naan
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (divided)
- 1/4 red onion
- 4 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan breads onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle ½ tsp. of olive oil over each naan bread. Using the back of a spoon or clean hands, rub the oil over the surface of each bread.
- Spoon 1 ½ Tablespoons of barbecue sauce onto the center of each naan bread. Use the back of a spoon to spread it into an even layer, leaving a ½” border around the sauce. Reserve the remaining 2 Tablespoons of barbecue sauce for serving.
- With a sharp knife, slice the onion very finely, a scant 1/8” thick.
- Arrange an equal amount of onion slices onto each naan bread.
- Arrange an equal amount of shredded chicken onto each naan bread.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses over the chicken.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden and the naan is crisp.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Dice the tomato. Remove the seeds and discard.
- Roughly chop the cilantro leaves.
- Top each naan pizza with an equal amount of diced tomato and chopped cilantro leaves.
- Drizzle with the reserved barbecue sauce.
- Slice and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.