®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Barbecue Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp with Basil StuffingPORK
Barbecue Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp with Basil Stuffing
Company coming? Don't just throw another shrimp on the barbe' ... fix these succulent shrimp appetizers that Chris Lilly, pitmaster at Big Bob Gibson's in Birmingham, Alabama, developed and sampled on the Today show.
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Remove shells from shrimp, leaving tails. Butterfly each shrimp by cutting a slit along its back; remove vein. Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- For stuffing, combine basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic in small bowl. Place stuffing in slits. Leaving tail exposed, wrap each shrimp with half-slice of bacon, tucking in ends.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place shrimp on baking sheet with tails pointing up. Bake until shrimp turn opaque, about 14 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Dip shrimp into barbecue sauce and place on grill until sauce caramelizes or return to baking sheet and bake until sauce is caramelized, about 3 minutes.
- Recipe courtesy of Chris Lilly at Bib Bob Gibson's www.bigbobgibson.com