- 3/4 cup wish-bone light asian sesame ginger vinaigrette dressing (divided)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup carrots (julienned)
- 1/2 cup radishes (julienned, or daikon radish)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon asian chili red sauc
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber (thinly)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 16 inches French baguette (sliced lengthwise and cut into 4 pieces)
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Toss carrots, radishes and 1/4 cup Dressing in medium bowl; cover and set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
- Strain vegetables and discard liquid. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro and chili sauce in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on bread, then top with chicken, cucumber and marinated vegetables.