®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Bangkok Bold Pork Tenderloin with Grilled FruitPORK
Bangkok Bold Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Fruit
- Mix 1/2 cup of coconut milk, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and all other ingredients in a small bowl except pork. Pour into a plastic ziplock bag. Set aside remaining 1 cup coconut milk and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Add pork tenderloins to bag (there are 2 pieces of pork in a 2.5 pound bag). Knead bag from outside so pork is well coated. Refrigerate 2 hours or preferably overnight, turning occasionally.
- Bring pork back to room temperature. Liberally oil a grill, heat a fire until medium hot. Drain pork and place pork on grill. Grill about 25-27 minutes total or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Baste once or twice and turn occasionally. Let rest 10 minutes. Save marinade.
- While pork is grilling, prepare fruit. Grill mango wedges until brown marks appear. Cut off crown of one pineapple and leave the second one intact. Thinly remove outer peel of pineapple. Cut out eyes of pineapple using a small sharp knife and follow the spiral pattern of the eyes. Remove any visible green peels from surface. This Thai method will not waste the flesh because only the eyes are cut out. Cut up one pineapple into wedges and leave the other one whole for garnish. Grill the pineapple wedges.
- In a small saucepan place leftover marinade and add remaining 1 cup coconut milk and sugar to it. Simmer until sauce thickens and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Line an oval platter with lettuce leaves. Place the intact pineapple on one end. Slice pork diagonally into 3/4 inch slices and fan slices out in center. Spoon some sauce over pork. Surround with grilled mangoes and pineapple wedges. Scatter pomegranate seeds all over. Garnish with fresh cilantro.