- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups banana
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (coarsely)
- 3/4 cup pitted date (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line muffin pan with paper muffin liners; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine bananas, eggs, yogurt , I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and vanilla in medium bowl. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Stir in walnuts and dates.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, mounding slightly. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
|Calories250Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lori A. 23 Jul 2016
These muffins were delicious. Made some substitutions based on health and what I had on hand: coconut oil for the spread, sour cream for the yogurt, old-fashioned oatmeal (put in the Vitamixer for a few seconds) for the instant oatmeal and omitted the paper liners. Just the right texture and sweetness. My new favorite!
Sue P. 8 Sep 2015
Made these last night for breakfast for the week. I substituted 1/2 cup honey for the 3/4 cup sugar and used 1/3 cup coconut oil instead of the butter spread to try and make them as healthy as can be. Baked them at the same temp for the same time. They turned out amazing except the cup cake liners were a bit tough to peel. Definitely putting this recipe into my rotation.