- 9 ounces chocolate wafer cookies (finely crushed)
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 1/2 quarts Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 bananas
- 1 cup fine ground peanut unsalt
- 16 ounces hot fudge topping (room temperature)
- bananas (your favorite, split toppings)
- Reserve 2 tablespoons peanuts; set aside. Combine cookie crumbs with melted Spread in small bowl. Press into 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish; set aside.
- Cut carton from Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut into 4 lengthwise slices.
- Just before serving, top with bananas, sprinkle with reserved peanuts and top with Your Favorite Banana Split Toppings.
- Arrange 2 Ice Cream slices in prepared dish, pressing to form an even layer. Combine hot fudge topping with remaining peanuts, then evenly spread on Ice Cream. Top with remaining 2 Ice Cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until ready to serve.