- 2 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 slices whole grain bread (crusty)
- 1 banana (large, thinly sliced)
- Combine I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Arrange banana on 2 bread slices; top with remaining bread. Evenly spread outside of sandwiches with Spread mixture.
- Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning once, 5 minutes or until golden brown.
|Calories290Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nyambura Mugo 2 Jan
It’s really great. Will definitely make it again. I switched up the recipe a bit though.
Constance 25 Apr 2018
I tried it this morning. I wouldnt suggest leaving it on the stove for 5 minutes on medium heat. My toast were burnt. Lol. I ate it anyways. 🤷🏽♀️
Erica T. 22 Nov 2017
This is delicious and I can make this in so little time. I switched up the recipe a little bit though. Instead of bread I used waffles and instead of banana I used eggs. DELICIOUS
Bill DeSha 26 Sep 2016
Add a little peanut-butter and this sandwich is amazing..!💪🏼🍽🍴 I will be making this again for me and my 8 year old.
Jessica Cole 27 Aug 2016
Really good! I used the recipe for only one sandwich (2 slices) and have some leftover spread, but that's okay 👌 I flipped the bread with the banana on it, and the bananas stayes on every time! It was a miracle. I used 2 halves of frozen bananas and microwaved them for 15 seconds, and after flipping them on the pan they weren't cold at all! I don't think it's too healthy, though... 😂
Anthony M. 12 Feb 2016
I believe it is a very good recipe. I fell like it is missing something, yet I will still make it again.
Alla D. 11 Dec 2015
VERY GOOD TASTING RECIPE. I WILL BE MAKING IT AGAIN. I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND TO OTHER PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
artiee d. 24 Nov 2015
GREAT IDEA.... awesome my husband and kids love it.! I WILL BE MAKING IT AGAIN SOON for my 15. yr. old sleepover