- 1/2 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 1/2 ounces bananas (mashed overripe)
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8x4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, vanilla and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add mashed banana and mix until well combined. Sift together flour and baking soda then fold in. Add raspberries and fold in. Transfer to prepared pan, smooth surface and bake for 50-60 mins, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 5 mins then turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Slice to serve.