- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup pitted dates (chopped)
- 4 bananas (medium, mashed, about 2 cups)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar (sifted)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a foil-lined 11 x 7 inch baking pan, extending the foil over long sides for handles.
- Sift flour, spice and baking soda into a large bowl. Stir in brown sugar and dates. Mix bananas, yogurt and oil in medium bowl until well combined. Stir into dry ingredients. Spoon into prepared pan, smoothing top.
- Bake for 50-60 mins, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 mins. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, for the icing, beat cream cheese in medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar, orange juice and peel. Spread over cooled cake.
|Calories270Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sanjay Mishra 22 May 2017
It is very amazing. I respect your this wonderful recipe. We made this cake at my birthday and enjoyed very much with it. I saw also such cakes on the site : http://www.cakengifts.in/kids-cake http://www.cakengifts.in/birthday-cakes http://www.cakengifts.in/anniversary-cakes http://www.cakengifts.in/celebration-cakes http://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-faridabad