- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup bananas (mashed ripe, , about 2 medium bananas)
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 °. Lightly grease 9 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and nuts; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine bananas, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture until well combined. Evenly spread into prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool completely.Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar just before serving.