- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (slightly softened)
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping (divided)
- 2 bananas (medium, mashed)
- Smucker's® Pineapple Flavored Topping
- Smucker's® Strawberry Flavored Topping
- whipped cream
- chopped peanuts
- maraschino cherries
- STIR softened ice cream, 1/3 cup hot fudge topping and bananas in medium bowl until mixed together. Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- SPOON 2 teaspoons hot fudge topping in bottom of bowl or sundae dish. Top with scoop of ice cream. Garnish with additional hot fudge topping, pineapple topping, strawberry topping, whipped cream, peanuts and cherry. Serve immediately.
- VARIATION - BANANA SPLIT PARFAITS: Layer ice cream scoops and toppings in large footed parfait glass. Top with whipped cream, peanuts and cherry.
- TIP: Chocolate Banana Ice Cream can be kept frozen in the freezer and used all at once or for one sundae at a time.