I have tried this recipe and turned out be outstanding even without eggs with rich flavor of bananas & balanced sweetness (I have used extra ripened bananas for rich flavor and sweetness ) . The nuttiness of nuts and crunchy wafers add texture to the soft and melting pudding .
- 2 bananas
- milk low-fat (/ whole 2 cups divided)
- 2 sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 3 cherries
- almonds (sliced 2 table spoons)
- peanut (Chikki, Candycrumble 3 table spoons)
- In a bowl whisk together the corn flour and 1/2 cup of milk until smooth and set aside .Blend one banana with 1 1/2 cups of milk until smooth.
- Now in a deep bottomed pan add sugar and blended mixture and bring it to boil in medium flame , stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame add vanilla essence give a good stir and then add the corn flour mixture . Put it back on the stove , this time in a low flame and cook until it thickens and becomes like custard .
- Switch off the stove cool it to room temperature and then refrigerate for four hours before serving .
- In a dessert cup place pineapple flavored wafers at bottom ,covered by banana slices , followed by a layer of banana pudding, again place the orange wafers along with peanut candy followed by banana pudding. Now strawberry wafer along with almonds , covered with pudding .
- Follow step 6 until the cup fills and finally top it with cherries, crushed almonds , and peanut candy crumble along with a wafer stick .
|Calories240Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.