Banana-Oat Whole Wheat BreadAnanás e Hortelã
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 bananas (ripe, diced)
- 1Preheat oven to 360°F and grease a loaf pan.
- 2Ground the oats to a coarse powder.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine oats, flours, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nuts and mix well.
- 4In another bowl, combine the egg with the yogurt, oil and honey until well incorporated.
- 5Add the diced bananas to the dry mixture and stir.
- 6Add the wet ingredients and whisk, but not too much.
- 7Place the dough in the loaf pan and sprinkle with oat flour.
- 8Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.