- 3 1/4 cups vanilla almond milk (divided)
- 1 cup truRoots Sprouted Quinoa & Ancient Grain Medley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 banana (medium, sliced)
- BRING 2 3/4 cups milk, grain medley and salt to a boil in large saucepan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 30 to 32 minutes or until tender and liquid is absorbed.
- HEAT remaining 1/2 cup milk. Stir milk, pecans, syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg into grain medley. Gently stir in banana. Divide into bowls. Sprinkle with cinnamon.