A crowd favorite that's super simple to make. You can't go wrong with these banana muffins!
- 460 grams bananas (well mashed)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line 10 cavities of a 12-cavity muffin pan with muffin/cupcake liners.
- Place the mashed bananas, canola oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Continue whisking until the mixture is just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Spoon an even amount of batter into each muffin liner.
- Transfer the muffin pan to the preheated oven. Bake the muffins at 425° F for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350° F. Continue baking for 14-16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffin pan from the oven. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing.
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jones 2 days ago
awesome , everything came out as planned
Emma 8 days ago
Just perfect !!!!!!!
Nanci Kay 16 days ago
absolutely fantastic. soft and moist texture. just yum.
HayleyB13 28 days ago
Easy and tasty. Chucked a couple of handfuls of choc chips in there too...delightful
Bayley’s Recipes 16 Jul
The recipe was super easy to follow. I baked the muffins for about 20 minutes and they turned out great