A crowd favorite that's super simple to make. You can't go wrong with these banana muffins!
- 460 grams bananas (well mashed)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line 10 cavities of a 12-cavity muffin pan with muffin/cupcake liners.
- Place the mashed bananas, canola oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Continue whisking until the mixture is just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Spoon an even amount of batter into each muffin liner.
- Transfer the muffin pan to the preheated oven. Bake the muffins at 425° F for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350° F. Continue baking for 14-16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffin pan from the oven. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing.
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
John W. 16 days ago
very tasty .. next time swap brown sugar and sugar around and smig more cinnamon
Jen Palao 20 days ago
Very moist!!! I'll definitely be making this again!
liz s. 8 Sep
yummy!! definately make it again!
Amanda v. 26 Aug
yummy super easy and quick
Jones 14 Aug
awesome , everything came out as planned
Emma 8 Aug
Just perfect !!!!!!!
Nanci Kay 31 Jul
absolutely fantastic. soft and moist texture. just yum.
HayleyB13 19 Jul
Easy and tasty. Chucked a couple of handfuls of choc chips in there too...delightful
Bayley’s Recipes 16 Jul
The recipe was super easy to follow. I baked the muffins for about 20 minutes and they turned out great