Banana Caramel Yogurt CupsKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Bananas, Caramel and Yogurt Cups is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- salted caramels
- plain yogurt
- pecans (Caramelized, to garnish)
- 1Peel and slice banana and arrange in the base of dessert cup.
- 2Drizzle 1-2 teaspoons caramel over bananas.
- 3Add about 3-4 ounces of plain yogurt.
- 4Garnish with caramelized pecans.