The moist fruit cake always taste great in the morning and in the afternoon.
- 11 ounces pastry flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 ounce walnuts
- 3 ripe banans
- 1 vanilla bean
- 5 ounces margarine
- 4 ounces sugar
- 1 egg
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Grate some nutmeg bowl.
- Finely chop the walnuts in a mini processor or with a large knife and add to the flour mixture.
- Peel banana, cut into small pieces and place in another bowl. Mash finely with an immersion blender or with a fork.
- Halve vanilla bean lengthwise, scrape out the seeds and add to the banana mixture.
- See Full Direction with image Please Copy and Paste URL http://eatsmarter.com/recipes/banana-bread-with-walnuts