Banana bread reminds us of grandma's house, childhood, and simpler times. This recipe for Banana Bread is a traditional tasty treat. The almond puree and rolled oats pair perfectly with the sweet bananas and hearty bread. The hardest park of this dish is waiting while the sensational aromas waft through the house as it bakes. You can cool it completely, or serve it up warm. Either way, you a guaranteed a decadent treat that will melt in your mouth and take you back to a simpler time.
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams cane sugar
- 150 grams flour
- 50 grams buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- milk (8 cl.)
- 80 grams almonds (puree)
- 50 grams rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel and mash the bananas in a large bowl. Add the eggs, cane sugar, flour, buckwheat flour, and baking powder. Mix well then add the milk, almond puree, and rolled oats.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan that has been buttered or covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180 C.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before unmolding. Remove the banana bread from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.