Banana BreadOn dine chez Nanou
If you purchased too many bananas and want a quick and nutritious snack to make with the extra over-ripe bananas you have, then try this recipe for Banana Bread. It is rich and moist. The recipe combines the decadence of savory spices with sweet bananas and salty pecans, for a flavorful bread. If you want to make even more delicious, feel free to add chocolate chips to the dough before baking.
- 225 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 eggs
- 75 milliliters oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 65 grams nuts (pecans)
- 4 mashed banana (over-ripe)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In mixer bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar.
- 3Add the egg and the oil. Stir gently. Add pecans and mashed bananas.
- 4Mix with an electric mixer to get a nice dough, but do not get rid of all of the banana chunks.
- 5Pour into a cake mold. Cook for 50-60 minutes until knife stuck into the center comes out dry.
- 6Let it cool before serving.
- 7For a richer version, add chocolate chips to the dough before baking.