- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/2 mango (peeled)
- 1/2 banana (peeled)
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt (vanilla)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In blending pitcher of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Cordless Hand Blender, place the raspberries through milk. Insert multipurpose blade into the motor arm and chop on speed 3 until well blended, around 1 minute. Move the motor arm up and down as necessary to incorporate all of the fruits and liquids.
- Add in the ice cubes and continue chopping on speed 3 until smooth, 20-30 seconds. Pour smoothie into 2-10 ounce glasses and set aside. Wash and dry blending pitcher.
- Pour whipping cream into blending pitcher and add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Insert S-blade into motor arm and mix on speed 4 until thickened, 30-45 seconds.
- Spoon 1/4 cup whipped cream onto the top of each smoothie. Garnish with orange zest if desired.
- Tip: To make an all berry smoothie, substitute 1/2 cup blueberries and 5 strawberries for the mango and banana.