Bambi Shortbread CookiesChloé Delice
These adorable Bambi Shortbread Cookies are buttery and rich cookies that are cut into adorable fawns. Bring them to the next holiday party, celebration or work event for a sweet and cute confection. These cookies are frosted with a creamy icing that will melt in your mouth. Be sure to stop by the store and pick up these ingredients so you and your kids can spend a fun afternoon in the kitchen making these sweet treats.
- 50 grams butter (soft, diced)
- 40 grams powdered sugar
- 20 grams eggs
- 100 grams flour
- 1 egg whites
- powdered sugar
- 1In a bowl, cream butter, sugar, and salt.
- 2Add egg and flour. Mix until a ball forms.
- 3Wrap dough in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4Preheat oven to 356F.
- 5Roll out the dough, then cut out cookies with a cookie cutter.
- 6Arrange cookies on a silicon mat or parchment paper lined baking tray.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes.
- 8For the icing, beat just a little egg white with confectioners' sugar (it takes very little egg white for shortbread, consistency should be thick)
- 9Pour frosting drops on little fawns.