This is often the case when the kids get out of a long day of school and on the hunt for something to eat. This Baltic White Chocolate Raspberry recipe is the perfect ticket to keep your kids eating healthy but giving them the flavor they are looking for. Let us know about your experience cooking this Baltic White Chocolate Raspberry recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating.
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams sugar
- 80 grams ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 10 grams corn starch
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams whole almonds
- 200 grams frozen raspberries
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 grams flour
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 100 grams corn flakes (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 5 grams gelatin
- 250 grams whipping cream (cold)
- 180 grams milk
- 240 grams white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roughly chop almonds and set aside.
- Whisk the yolks and sugar until they turn white.
- Add the ground almonds, baking powder, cornstarch, and a pinch of salt. Whisk.
- Whisk the egg whites.
- Stir first about 1/3 of the whites into the mixture to make it more flexible. Mix.
- Then, with a spatula, gently stir in the remaining egg whites.
- Add chopped almonds.
- Use a soft square mold for baking. It is important that your cake is a little wider than the metal frame that you will use to raise it.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn out upside down on a greaseproof paper placed on a baking tray.
- Place your circle or square on the cake and press to cut it.
- In the bowl of the blender, mix raspberries with the sugar, 2 eggs and flour, mix.
- Pour the batter onto almond base and bake for 30 minutes at 160 C.
- Allow to cool and slide the cake onto a plate.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave.
- Place the cereal between two sheets of parchment paper, and crush with a rolling pin.
- Pour cereal in the hot chocolate, and add the Nutella.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before adding to the cake.
- Chocolate Mousse Layer Preparation:
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Pour the cream in the mixer bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Pour the milk in a saucepan, and heat without boiling.
- Drain the gelatin.
- Pour the gelatin in hot milk, and stir until it melts completely.
- Put chocolate in a bowl, pour in milk, and mix. Check chocolate temperature (35 C, you can dip your finger in and feel neither a warm nor cold sensation, it is important to get a beautiful foam, if it's too hot the cream will melt).
- Add whipped cream, and stir gently. Pour into mold.
- Store your cake to cool overnight with plastic wrap on the surface to protect from the odors in your refrigerator.
- Pass a knife gently along the frame.
- Remove the metal frame, and decorate your pie with cocoa and some Valrhona chocolate chips.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1450Calories from Fat760|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat760|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.