Baltic White Chocolate RaspberryOn dine chez Nanou
This is often the case when the kids get out of a long day of school and on the hunt for something to eat. This Baltic White Chocolate Raspberry recipe is the perfect ticket to keep your kids eating healthy but giving them the flavor they are looking for. Let us know about your experience cooking this Baltic White Chocolate Raspberry recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating.
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams sugar
- 80 grams ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 10 grams corn starch
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams whole almonds
- 200 grams frozen raspberries
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 grams flour
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 100 grams corn flakes (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 5 grams gelatin
- 250 grams whipping cream (cold)
- 180 grams milk
- 240 grams white chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Roughly chop almonds and set aside.
- 3Whisk the yolks and sugar until they turn white.
- 4Add the ground almonds, baking powder, cornstarch, and a pinch of salt. Whisk.
- 5Whisk the egg whites.
- 6Stir first about 1/3 of the whites into the mixture to make it more flexible. Mix.
- 7Then, with a spatula, gently stir in the remaining egg whites.
- 8Add chopped almonds.
- 9Use a soft square mold for baking. It is important that your cake is a little wider than the metal frame that you will use to raise it.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes.
- 11Turn out upside down on a greaseproof paper placed on a baking tray.
- 12Place your circle or square on the cake and press to cut it.
- 13In the bowl of the blender, mix raspberries with the sugar, 2 eggs and flour, mix.
- 14Pour the batter onto almond base and bake for 30 minutes at 160 C.
- 15Allow to cool and slide the cake onto a plate.
- 16Heat the chocolate in the microwave.
- 17Place the cereal between two sheets of parchment paper, and crush with a rolling pin.
- 18Pour cereal in the hot chocolate, and add the Nutella.
- 19Let cool for 5 minutes before adding to the cake.
- 20Chocolate Mousse Layer Preparation:
- 21Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- 22Pour the cream in the mixer bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- 23Pour the milk in a saucepan, and heat without boiling.
- 24Drain the gelatin.
- 25Pour the gelatin in hot milk, and stir until it melts completely.
- 26Put chocolate in a bowl, pour in milk, and mix. Check chocolate temperature (35 C, you can dip your finger in and feel neither a warm nor cold sensation, it is important to get a beautiful foam, if it's too hot the cream will melt).
- 27Add whipped cream, and stir gently. Pour into mold.
- 28Store your cake to cool overnight with plastic wrap on the surface to protect from the odors in your refrigerator.
- 29Pass a knife gently along the frame.
- 30Remove the metal frame, and decorate your pie with cocoa and some Valrhona chocolate chips.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1450Calories from Fat760|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat760|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.