Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine rosemary leaves, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and pulse to make a coarse, wet paste, scraping down the bowl as necessary. Spread 3/4 of paste on all sides of roast. Place roast, fat side up, in shallow roasting pan large enough to hold roast with 3 inches room around all sides. Roast 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine potatoes and remaining paste.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees F. Add potato mixture to pan, arranging potatoes around roast. Continue roasting 40-45 minutes, tossing potatoes halfway through, or until internal temperature of roast reaches 145 degrees F and potatoes are tender. (If roast is done before potatoes, transfer it to a cutting board and return roasting pan with potatoes to oven.)
- Remove roast from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Slice roast and arrange on platter. Surround with potatoes and serve.
Kennisia Ruffin-Flannings 2 years ago
Excellent recipe! Will definitely make this again!
Alessandro R. 2 years ago
loved it just left it in the oven for long and add extra oil and vinigar
Kathy Bogen-Siebert Carson 2 years ago
Potatoes even baby reds needed to cook longer at least an additional half hour. Youmentioned it and it held true. Added water/broth and I think I will cover it to help cook the potatoes better