Dinner time can be difficult to discover new and different recipes. It is important to have stample recipes you can rely on and reffer to for dinner plans. This Balsamic Pork Loin is one of those recipes you show keep in your back pocket. It is not only healthy but full of flavor. Tell us about your experience cooking this Balsamic Pork Loin recipe in the comments below or give this recipe a star value.
- 4 pork loin (slices, about 1 cm. thick)
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onions (chopped)
- 1 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs (Provencal)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup water
- Sprinkle both sides of each pork loin slices with salt and black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on the stove on medium-low heat.
- Add the meat and cook on each side for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown. Remove the meat from the pan and place the meat on a plate. Set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic, and herbs to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the vinegar, water, and honey. Stir often and cook until the liquid evaporates
- Add the meat back to the pan, along with any accumulated juices, cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the pan, top with the vegetables, and serve with rice or salad.