- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (+ more for sprinkling)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (+ more for sprinkling)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 new york strip steaks (grass-fed)
Megan 11 May 2018
I only varied on the way I cooked it. I didn't have time to let steak sit in the marinade so I cooked it in it instead on tbe stove top.. Wonderful taste. Easy to make. Defiantly a keeper.
Cristal McCollum 23 Jul 2016
Found this recipe as we're trying to avoid pre-mixed marinades. This was so simple and added amazing flavor, so I will definitely use this again!