- 1 roasting chicken (cut into 8 pieces)
- 1 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing and chicken in a large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 hour. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese in shallow dish; coat chicken with mixture.
- Arrange chicken on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.