- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1 green onion
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ciabatta
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato
- 8 slices bacon
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing with onion in small bowl; reserve 1/2 cup for sandwich spread.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes. Let chicken cool slightly, then slice.
- Evenly spread reserved mayonnaise mixture on rolls. Evenly top bottoms with lettuce, chicken, tomato, bacon, then roll tops.