- 1 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced)
- 2 pounds assorted fresh vegetables
- 1 loaf focaccia bread (10-in. round, cut in half horizontally)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing, garlic and basil in small bowl.
- Season vegetables with salt and pepper, if desired, and toss with 1/3 cup Mayonnaise mixture. Arrange vegetables in single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Roast vegetables 45 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and tender.
- Spread remaining Mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of focaccia. Top bottom with vegetables, cheese, then remaining focaccia. Slice into 8 wedges, serve warm or at room temperature.