- 1 pound zucchini squash ($1.69)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour ($0.04)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt ($0.01)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs ($0.35)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese ($0.24)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (blend $0.15)
- 1 large egg ($0.25)
|Calories100Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Quiring a year ago
After refrigeration they are super soggy but I just popped them back in the oven for a few minutes and it helped crisp them back up. Very good
Pearl Hill 2 years ago
A little softer on the inside than I expected, however that didn't take away from its deliciousness!
Audrey H. 2 years ago
Great! Fun and easy recipe and will make again. I used a Tuscan Sunset Italian spice from Penzeys Spices. We ate them with Ranch Dressing.
Nancy K. 2 years ago
Directions will not show up to print out so I can make these. These are the reason I just erase your site. Please don't tease us and than leave us with nothing!
Anne 2 years ago
I will tell you how it turned out when've I can read the directions. It keep flicking away You give me the reason for this and I will make it.
LuEllyn H. 3 years ago
These were GOOD! All I had for cheese, was Italian mix, but that's the only change I made. Will make this again. Thank you
Mirko K. 3 years ago
I loved it. But used old dutch cheese instead of Parmasane. Just had it in the fridge. It was a nice side dish to our meat will make it again.