- 16 ounces ziti (or penne)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (adjust to taste)
- 28 ounces marinara sauce (your favorite, I use Newman's Own)
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes (with basil, garlic, and oregano)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened and cubed)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella (or Italian Blend cheese, shredded)
- 1/2 cup parmesan (shredded or grated)
|Calories390Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
McPeak 21 days ago
Less pepper flakes for me but super creamy and really good
Alisha B. 24 days ago
I added too much red pepper flakes for my taste, but everyone else loved it!!!
Shanna S. 28 days ago
When I say awesome! It was awesome! I changed things just a bit because I have a 6ft4in hubby and 6ft7in son. I did a pound of ground beef and one pound of Italian sausage; added an additional can of Rotel tomatoes; 4 ounces of cream cheese instead because it made it to runny. Everything else was on point! Delish!
Ratasha 13 Jan
Definitely yummy. Liked the cream cheese effect. Could've used a bit more seasoning.
Anne 15 Dec 2018
Tasted great! My family loved it!
Elizabeth 11 Jun 2018
Would definitely make again but using less cream cheese!
Ramey 14 Feb 2018
Easy and tasty! Was a hit with the kids!! Yay mom!!
Sarah 14 Feb 2018
This was really good ziti. Not the best I've had, but very good nonetheless.
Kathy W. 16 Jan 2018
whole family loves this dish and I really think its the cream cheese.
Bonnie T. 21 Nov 2017
Easy and delicious! A new, regular family favorite!
Natalie Bojorquez 17 Nov 2017
Great. I️ didn’t think of issuing crEam cheese in my old recipe. It really added another level to the dish
Meek 7 Sep 2017
Easy To Make! Turn Out Was Great!!! I Used Half Spicy Marinara And Half Regular.... Absolutely Love The Cream Cheese! Will Make Again
Jrache 16 Jun 2017
I loved it, my favorite is adding the cream cheese! I live for comfort foods!!! ❤️
Bryce B. 15 Aug 2016
I really liked this recipe, easy to make and delicious! I made a vegetarian one by omitting the meat and adding a little more crushed tomato. They both turned out great!